Thursday, July 26, 2012

Groetjes from Netherlands


I got this card last month from the postcrossing network. When I saw it out from the pile on my study table, I believe I stared at it for a good 10 seconds -- figuring out to myself why it looks the way it is, pretty weird, haha! But sans all logic, I think this boy just wanna have fun! 

Louise, the sender was really thoughtful to fulfill my wish for a card with both food and a child on it. Every time I'm feeling blue since I received this (blame the frequent heavy downpours lately), I just think of doing the same myself and the mere thought of it never failed to cheer me up. I should probably do it for real and take a photo of the experience. 

Wanna see if it would have the same effect for you, too? ;-)

~maria

Postcard ID: NL-1272433
Traveled 10,392 km in 15 days


1 comment:

  1. yup, i think he just wanted to have fun with the food,maybe he got bored eating it, lol!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you saw, please let me know: