Monday, May 6, 2013

Beach Tents

NL-1373509, Sender: jokebo
Sent: 11 Aug 2012, Sent from Drenthe, Netherlands
Received: 7 Sep 2012, Traveled 10,266 km in 27 days

The heat is really unbearable these days. I feel like all the heat from the sun has been focused to the Philippines! I really can't wait for summer to end. Hopefully by June, rainy season will begin and it can get a bit cooler.

Many friends have been going to the beach to cool down. I must say I'm envious. I'm not really a fan though of being in the beach during the day, even if there are tents like those in the postcard. I think it will still be very hot with the sand radiating the heat it absorbed from the sun. Perhaps I should go to the beach at night instead. I'm just dreaming right now though, I really can't do an out of town to hit the beach since I am already going away next week for something nicer than being in the beach. Well, at least to my opinion...

I'm so impatient for this week to end. So I guess it doesn't really matter to me that it's Monday today because I'm already thinking about Friday. Nevertheless, Happy Monday everyone!!



~maria

10 comments:

  1. i love these tents and matching chairs. i'm a beach lover but i don't enjoy the sun as much i did. couldn't wait for the rains to arrive, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shot for HBM ~ love the beach tents ~ Enjoy each moment ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your blues; thanks for sharing. Friday will be here before you know it. Enjoy your time off.

    Happy Blue Monday, Marla.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice and relaxing pic of the beach tents! I want to be there...we have some very very hot summers here in Central Texas, too! Thanks for sharing. dix--- p.s. have a great time on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're also experiencing hot days here.
    Those are cute tents and chairs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sobrang init na nga talaga. Those are some cute tents. I played too. Mine are here and here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope it cools off for you. Love the photo. Happy Belated Blue Monday! I hope the week goes well for you, so you can get to Friday smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beach Tents manufactured by you is very stylish in design and easy to use. The best thing of your beach tent is that you provide matching chair to sit outside the tents.

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you saw, please let me know: