Thursday, January 16, 2014

Spirit of the owl

NL-2196658, Sender: Anne
Sent: 20 Nov 2013 from Breda, Netherlands
Received: 22 Dec 2013, Traveled 10,449 km in 32 days

I'm being more pensive than usual again ... I needed to restrain myself from posting an entry here. I was lost in reverie and I didn't want to publish unguarded thoughts. 'Gotta be careful, right? ;-)

But still, I don't want to lose another chance to share a pretty postcard for
Clytie's Guest Heart Thursday and Beth's Postcard Friendship Friday.

To steer my thoughts to the right direction and to guide me make sensible reflections, here's one  of my favorite postcards. May my thoughts reflect wisdom, like the spirit of the owl. May my perception reflect clarity like being  able to identify that one obvious heart in the card. And may my judgment encompass benevolence,  like the clearly obvious and concealed layers of hearts on this card. 
How many can you count? I admit it's hard counting all of them! 

Happy weekend everyone!

~maria

3 comments:

  1. This owl is very attractive, hearts and all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet girl...I've always loved owls, too. You are a dear young lady. It is a privilege to know you and I LOVE your view of the world. I adore this postcard--I am laughing over the hearts I found--and those yet to be found. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you saw, please let me know: