Sunday, September 4, 2016

Stamps: 50th Anniversary of Thai Tourism Authority


I'm going to Thailand again one week from now. How I wish my trip isn't about being stuck in heavy traffic jams in Bangkok. How I wish my destination is about kayaking in one of Thailand's beautiful islands, instead.

This stamp is one of four designs issued back in 2010 for the above event. The other designs from this set can be viewed here.

Visit See it on a Postcard for other commemorative stamps at the Sunday Stamps linky.

~maria

4 comments:

  1. Stunning stamp - I'm guessing that most of us wish our week was about kayaking there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful place to be - but I will have to make do with this stamp instead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so nice to have you back, Maria!!
    I checked out the set and they are all lovely, but I'm glad you chose to showcase this one, as I think it is my favourite of the four.

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you saw, please let me know: