Friday, March 2, 2018

Postcards for the weekend 75: Anything you wish

Friendship Gift Postcard, Sent from Arkansas, USA
Sent 6 Sep 2017, Traveled 15,627 km

Yesterday, the United Kingdom celebrated the World Book Day 2018. I picked this card as the message from the sender is very appropriate for yesterday's event: I thought of you when I saw this card, knowing how much you love to read. 


The sender is a voracious reader herself. According to the sender, Kirsten is from the 1800's. The label behind the postcard says that this illustration is entitled, Kirsten relaxing with her favorite book by Renee Graef.

Happy weekend, everyone!

~maria






2 comments:

  1. I like this design, too. Reading people is one of my favourite topic for postcards. Plus, the illustration is really sweet.

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you saw, please let me know: